Sunday, February 14, 2010

Caring Bridge Link

You may have noticed the Care Bridge link on the left side of the blog just under Christy's pictures. Christy's friend, Jill Keepes, has created a journal on the Caring Bridge. Jill travelled with Christy on the plane and has been supporting her as she has settled in at Sheperd Center. Jill has been doing a nice job documenting their trip complete with pictures. She also just posted pictures of the family when they arrived yesterday. Follow the link for great current information about Christy and the family.

1 comment:

  1. Christy, I just want you to know I think about you every day and you and your family are in our prayers daily. Keep up the hard work and I will see you soon:) As soon as you say the word I will be down there with my color, scissors ,wax and anything else you need. I love you and miss you, Schelly

    ReplyDelete